October 11th 2019

      11:40am- We should get these flights, prices are going to go up. It's only a month and a day away.

      Oh yeah, did I mention we were planning to go in a month? No. Puts a little more into perspective what was going on in my brain. Its not like I could plan 6 months out and work some extra hours to make the trip affordable. No, we were going and going soon if I said yes.

      I called Gabe. I had a feeling if we talked on the phone I would see his enthusiasm and it would probably tip the scale I had going on in me. And sure enough it did. I said if he could get the deal he found online for us both then I was in. Did I really just say that? Did I really send him my information and picture of my passport so I could go on a last minute trip to Nepal to hike a damn mountain? Yes, yes I did.

      4:10pm- BOOKED!!! G
      4:10pm- Ohhhhhh Shitttttt!
      4:11pm- Omg we are doing it!
      4:11pm- OMG (mind blow, shocked, heart eyes emoji)

      The rest of that day was spent sending each other pictures of the areas we would be in, the views, the base camp finishing point and all the beauty this experience would offer.

      I also Venmoed him $561... not bad, but an easy ding on the bank account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nepal Anyone?